Thursday, February 21, 2008

My favorite websites

I have been a member of a few music related internet sites for awhile now. The forums on the following websites have been very valuable to me in my pursuit to be an Audio Engineer.

iMusicScene which was formerly Guitaristworks has been hosting our music files since our bands conception many years ago. We are surrounded by excellent talent and very patient and helpful members. A lot of comments and encouragement from fellow members has helped us through many obstacles. If you are a musician or simply enjoy listening to great indie music, I urge you to check out the iMusicScene site.




When I first started out doing home recording I began seeking out various websites. I came across a few before settling in with HomeRecordingConnection.com. The reason I chose this site over many others out there was that it was a family friendly forum. Meaning, I didn't have to worry about my kids reading over my shoulder when I'm visiting. Once again, lots of talent and very helpful members. I honestly would not be where I am at now if it wasn't for these sites.

No comments: