Thursday, February 21, 2008

Promoting friends of The London Project

I thought I would create a single blog entry to promote my friends bands. If you get a chance, please check out their website... or even go to see them if they are gigging in your area. First up is Uncle Nestor. Chris Waldner is the drummer for Uncle Nestor and The London Project has been fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of his supreme percussion abilities on our upcoming EP, Argue Street. Uncle Nestor has an awesome music video that has seen regular rotation on MTV. Woman Like The Wind

Add to My Profile | More Videos Uncle Nestor can be found on the web at www.unclenestor.com/ or on MySpace at www.myspace.com/UncleNestor1

Next up is my buddy James Brander's band. James has played in several band including JP5 and most currently, Big John Bates and the Voodoo Dollz. They are currently on tour playing across Canada and the US.

Check out this video: Big John Bates - Kitten With A Whip



Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: