Friday, February 15, 2008

My microphone collection swelled a bit today

Every year around this time, Long and McQuade have a sale to blow out their previous years inventory. This year was no exception and there were some great deals to be had. I walked in looking to purchase the APEX DP4 - 7 piece drum mic kit. Two other mics caught my eye and were priced too good to pass up. I ended up with an APEX 410 Wide Diaphram Condensor and a APEX 210 Ribbon Mic.

Pictured; Shure SM57, Shure SM58, NADY SP5, APEX DP4 Drum Mic Kit, APEX 210, Studio Projects B1, APEX 435, AKG D190C, APEX 180, APEX 410, Karma Micro

I'm looking forward to experimenting with these new additions.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol...this is funny because 1 was at the brampton L&M and also scooped up the 410 - i paid $75 for mine what did you pay?